Hemp oil has long been used as an ingredient in shampoos, conditioners and oil gels.
There are a number of benefits to the inclusion of hemp oil in these products. Hemp Oil feeds the scalp and moisturizes the hair.
If you live in an unusually hot or cold environment, you will benefit from hemp oil shampoo’s and conditioners' ability to fight the drying that comes with harsh climates.
Hemp Seed Oil has Vitamin E and increases hair growth, and hemp hair care products help prevent hair loss by stimulating capillaries and thus improving blood flow in the scalp.
It also works well to prevent split ends and maintain the brightness of your hair color. The zinc your hair receives from hemp shampoo and conditioner can help prevent zinc deficiency which is a common factor in hair loss.
Even though you’ve been washing your hair for most of your life, here’s some great hair care tips below:
- Only wash your hair 3 - 4 times a week. Not everyday
- Avoid using super hot water, cool your jets a bit
- Shampoo your scalp thoroughly, don't worry about the ends
- Always towel-dry your hair before applying hemp conditioner
- Brush your hair twice a day, from the bottom up
- Comb wet hair, don’t brush it!
- Use your hair dryer on low and point the nozzle downwards, not sideways